Our payment terms are typically arranged as, 50% of the total fee payable upfront and the final 50% of the fee payable upon delivery of the final piece of work. The reason for this is to take into account our time commitment and to also ensure commitment from clients.
Once we have agreed in principle to work together, we’ll require a few things from a client:
1. Identification documents for directors and the business.
2. A signed terms of engagement letter, detailing the terms of our business engagement, the way we work and detail of the work we will be undertaking.
3. A completed questionnaire and/ or an initial consultation if applicable.
4. A copy of any existing business plan, financial or management accounts and any other relevant information if applicable to the service provided.
5. An accepted quote and payment of a relevant deposit.
Transparency and collaboration underpin everything that we do. Each client has access to detailed project information including timeline, updates, financials, milestones/tasks and files via our project management ‘Client Portal’.
We are a forward thinking and dynamic business consultancy that focuses on growing small to medium sized business. We help businesses embrace technology to increase efficiency, lower costs, improve profits and ultimately grow.